Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Werewolves of London by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello art friends!

I have a new card for the blog today- I got the big ben stamp and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.....

So to start, I sprayed Squeezed Lemonade spray stain onto a heavyweight cardstock. 
Then I got out my moon mask set and used the large one. after I dried the yellow, I placed the mask down and sprayed salvaged patina and stormy sky and blueprint sketch.
The ink does go under the stencil if you do it too heavy, which I tend to do. But that's okay it will just add to the effect. Then I sprayed a little mustard seed to darken the yellow a bit. After dry, Next I put  the second part of the mask onto the moon and sponged some desert heat oranges through.
Next I put the full moon mask back on the moon and sprayed black soot around all the edges of the card. Then I put the second part of moon mask back on and sprayed with speckled egg to give more depth to the moon craters.



 
I used a paint brush to drag some of the wet black ink into the moon for creepy clouds. Spritzed with water to get the black to run a bit. then dried it and stamped the Big Ben .
Then I got my guys ready, painted and cut out, 3D foam tape on the backs. This is a good time to have some extra stamped images cut out and even colored and ready to go. You can always add more color to fit the project you're doing. I do that when I'm Not feeling project driven but still want to create or use stamps i have or even new ones you're not sure how to use yet.

I found a good font on my computer and made the phrase and inked the paper. I put it on with foam tape. At that point it was done! And that is my blog for today...I hope you enjoyed. Until next time~ stay crafty!


Stamps Used:
Big Ben       19391
Wolfman     19725

Other supplies:
TH moon mask set of 3
Disstress spray inks: Black soot, salvaged patina, speckled egg, stormy sky, blueprint sketch, mustard seed, squeezed lemonade, dried marigold.
Kaleidacolor ink pad- Desert Heat
Computer generated words





No comments: