Monday, June 27, 2022

IF I WAS A BIRD by Fran Chalmers

Hi everyone!

Today I have made a postcard with some quirky characters and I hope you like it!


I made the background by smooshing distress inks in Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron with water and blending Lucky Clover round the edges with a brush.


I then tore some words from a book and coloured them, and also randomly stamped with the bubble wrap texture stamp in Forest Moss distress ink.


I stamped the main images onto thick paper, which I then coloured and fussy cut out.


I stamped the sentiment on thick paper and drew a "thinking bubble" around it with a fine black liner, along with some small bubbles, and cut them out.  I stuck the main images onto the torn words.


Finally, I drew some scribbly lines round the edge of the postcard.


Stamps Used:

Creepy Cat 19869

Creepy rat with Cheese 19873

Bubble wrap texture 19566

Other Items Used:

Distress inks in Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Lucky Clover, Forest Moss

Book pages

Copic Pens

Memento ink in black

Black fine liner pen

See you next time.





No comments: