Monday, May 09, 2022

FACEBOOK FREAK by Fran Chalmers

Hi everyone!

Today I have made a tag. 


To make the background, I used a piece of the weird plastic foam you get as packing in Amazon deliveries! It made a great pad to use to put ink on and gave a great texture! I used distress inks in Spiced Marmalade, Tea Dye and Gathered Twigs.


 Once I was happy with that, I stamped the main image, and around it I stamped some background stamps for interest, then went round the outside of the tag with Gathered Twigs distress ink.


I stamped the main image on thick paper, coloured it and fussy cut it out.


I stamped the sentiment and cut it up, then stuck it onto the tag how I wanted it placed, having gone round the edges with Gathered Twigs.  I added an eyelet at the top of the tag, and put some ribbon through it to finish it off.


Hope you like it!



Stamps Used:

I was in my kitchen 18776

Hands on Face 2 18763

Writing Circles 19567

Double coffee rings 19568

Library return dates 20342 

Doodle Dots 19827 

Other items used:

White card

Distress inks in Spiced Marmalade, Tea Dye, Gathered Twigs

Copic Pens

Eyelet

Ribbon

Piece of packing foam





No comments: