Thursday, May 26, 2022

Follow Your Heart by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello friends! here we have a simple but cute art tag...enjoy.

So for this I had a stencil made from thin wood- thanks neighbor-  and I laid it on top of the tag and sponged ink through it to get the background.
I just love the Kaleidacolor ink pads so much. Then I took some spray inks and sprayed them over the tag.
It does pool up a bit so I had to dab some off with a paper towel. I dryed that with my heat tool and then stamped the girl. because the gold spray is very heavy - lots of mica- I had to go over the girl with a black marker to make her darker. Then I painted her in with Twinkling H2O's.

Once she was dry, I used glossy accents for the heart to make it shiny and a bit dimensional. it doesn't show in the photos. I stamped the words and once the glossy accents was dry, I added some tiny blood drops confetti/glitter. I rubbed an ink pad in gray around the edges of the tag for a bit more distress.
I painted some ground shadow and that was it!  Fun, Sparkly, Easy.
I hope you enjoyed this quick art- stay crafty!


Stamps Used:
Banksy girl with heart     20399
Banksy Follow your heart   20391

Other Supplies:
#8 heavy stock tag
Glossy accents- Ranger
Distress spray stains: Salvaged Patina, Shaded Lilac
Dylusions shimmer spray: Yellow
Kaleidacolor ink pad: Desert heat
Versa fine clair- Black and morning mist
Blood drops- Glitter hippo
Twinkling H2O's watercolor paints
heart stencil background








No comments: