Monday, May 30, 2022

THE GREATER YOUR STORM by Fran Chalmers

Hi everyone!

Today I have made this quick and easy card. Hope you like it.


First of all I made the background by using distress inks to make the rainbow colours by just brushing them straight onto my backing card. I didn't worry too much about blending!


 I stamped my Banksy image onto the card, and then splashed the card with water (with a fan brush) and dabbed it dry with tissue, giving the impression of rain.



I stamped the image again on white paper, as well as the sentiment onto card.


I fussy cut the image and stuck it onto the card so that the skin on the girl and the umbrella stayed white.  I cut up the sentiment and spaced it onto the card.



To finish the card off, I added some washy tape under the girl and drew a thin, black line round the edge, and mounted it onto a blank white card.



Stamps Used:

Banksy Rain Under Umbrella Girl 2 19486

The Greater your Storm 19781

Other Items Used:

Distress inks in Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass, Wilted Violet

Versafine Clair Nocturn ink

Washy tape

Fine black liner

Fan brush


See you next time!

No comments: