Sunday, May 29, 2022

Card with rotation wheel - by Arwen

 Hey Lovelies ❤

Today I wanna share my newest card. It's a card with a rotation wheel (including four images)

First, I show it on this video:


Here is a summary of all 4 variations:


And that's the way, how I made it:

1.)I punch a smaller circle, a large circle with prongs, and a matching circle without prongs. In the small circle I punch a hole in the middle.




2.) I connect the small circle to the large jagged circle using a brad. The brad's head is pointing downwards. Then I glue 3D pads to the underside.




3.) I position my wheel on the back of my card and mark the section I want to punch out.



4.) Now I punch half a circle so that the jagged circle sticks out a bit.

 

 


 5.) Now I need a cutout for my rotary wheel. You can use punches - I did it by hand here.




6.) Now I can attach my rotating wheel to my card blank.




7.) I can now design my spinning wheel. You have to make sure that the pictures fit into the section of the card.



8.) When I've finished designing my circle and my card, I glue the circle to the serrated wheel. I stick 3D pads on the back of the card and glue these to my blank. The rotation wheel card is ready.



All stamps, I used:

- Batman

- Cat looking up

- Writing and scribble collage

- Writing chevron

- Scrabble alphabet small

- Fed up vintage Lady

- Brain

- Scribble heart


other stuff:

- black cardstock

- watercolor paper

- Staz on

- Distress reinker

- Distress oxide

- 3D pads

- Brad

- Spellbinders


See ya soon *mwah*









No comments: