Friday, April 29, 2022

Nude Fairy by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello all! Happy Spring!

This week I did an art tag- I hope you like it.

So to begin, I stamped the butterfly with staz on ink onto sparkle laminate. Any cold laminate will work. I also stamped the lady on heavy cardstock. 
I cut out the butterfly and the lady. and grabbed a pair of wings from a package. Then I took out my leafing foils and opened it up, don't breathe or it flys everywhere!
Gently pull backing off of wings, I do half at a time and start putting the foil on. Make sure to cover it well. Then do the other half. I use a soft sponge to carefully rub off excess foil.



So you get Gilded sparkle!! Pretty! Then I painted the lady with twinkling H2O's. 
For the background, I used Disstress spray stains and then stamped just the out side edges of  the nature collage stamp all over the tag.
Then she needed some mushrooms to sit on so I made some out of resin and a mould. I painted them with gesso and when that was dry, I painted with the H2O's.
Since the mushrooms were pretty thick, I used two foam squares behind the fairy to help her stand out the best. I also glued the sheer wings before placing her on the foil wings. Add a little moss the mushrooms, glue them on the tag with hot glue, then put her on top and that is it!
I hope you enjoyed my blog post this week...Keep arting!


Stamps Used:
Butterfly Gossamer Lg.       7760
Censored Nudie        10065
Nature collage by Cat kerr    20036

Other Supplies used:
Disstress Spray Stains: Wilted Violet, Mustard seed, Spiced Marmalade
Sparkle laminate
TH wings
Mushroom mould & Resin
Twinkling H2O's Water colors
Leafing Foils
Staz on Black ink
Tag- Heavy weight








1 comment:

roshni-mishra said...

Your article is very interesting. And you have decorated your art beautifully. It inspires people a lot. If the subject is good, then it is also fun to read and this is what people want nowadays, your post is really interesting. Inspired by you, I too think I should write an article on a fun subject. Bhiwadi Real Photos Girl
Manesar VIP Photos Girl
Gurugram hell girl
DLF Phase 3 premium girl
college girl gurgaon
beautiful Girl Gurgaon
online girl gurgaon
housewife Gurgaon
premium health