Monday, April 25, 2022

BANKSY ATC's by Fran Chalmers

Hello again everyone!

Today I have made some ATC's featuring Banksy stamps (which I love).


 I had all the gelli plate backgrounds in my stash, so cut them to 3.5" x 2.5" size.

For the first ATC, I stamped the image and then cut out the zebra and the woman.  I stamped the image onto the card so I wouldn't have to cut out the stripes.



I added washi tape to add interest to the finished ATC.



For the second ATC, I edged the card with blue to frame it, then stamped the image in black.  I added washi tape to add interest.



With the third ATC, I edged it with purple and stamped the image onto the ATC, and then thick paper so the sign is left white.  I cut it out and added washi tape to finish it off.



I coloured in his Peace necklace with gold glitter pen to add a bit of interest too.



Hope you like them :) See you next time.

Stamps Used:

Banksy Zebra Washing 20297

Banksy Girl Watering TV Antennae 19603

Banksy Rat Protester 19489

Other Items Used:

Elements Inks in Blue Lagoon and Violet Chalk

Copic Pens

Assorted Washi tape

Gold glitter pen





No comments: