Saturday, April 16, 2022

Forecast...... by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello Everyone!

This week I made an art tag...They are fun to do and I keep them on a book ring so I can look back at them later.



So for this tag, I did the background starting with the smooshing technique-
I use a sheet of glass to put my inks on. I used the disstress oxide inks for this.


put the ink on the glass, spread with my finger and then spritz with some water. Then take the tag and smoosh down to pick up ink. repeat until happy. Wipe glass clean.
Let tag dry or dry with heat tool. Then I put speckled egg ink on glass and spread with my finger again. I then stamped the news print background onto the tag. dry. After that I took the textured background stamp and did the the same with Picked raspberry.

While that all dried, I stamped and cut out the lady and  painted her. I used the Disstress spray stains for this. spray on glass and use as watercolor. I also used some twinkling H2Os . Dry and then used double stick tape and put her on the tag.


I used some "small talk" stickers and cut them apart to fit on the tag. I also painted them . I then added some shadow below the woman. Added a bit more water to blend the shadow better...and that is it! 
Fun small art. In nice spring colors... Since its still winter here for now..yuk.
Hope you enjoyed~ stay crafty!!


Stamps used:
Sheet of newsprint        20676
Lady listening to record    18590
Texture background    19570

Other Supplies:
Distress Oxide inks: Salvaged patina, shaded lilac, twisted citron, picked raspberry
Disstress spray stains: Shaded lilac, wilted violet, stormy sky, antique linen, black soot
TH Small Talk stickers
Glitter pen
H2Os


1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

This is great - not seen that woman stamp before. x