Saturday, February 26, 2022

Two Bird Cards by Fran

Hi all!

Today I have made two small (4" x 4") cards which can be used for any occasion, like a thank you, birthday, best wishes, hello, etc.



 I made the backgrounds by smooshing distress inks with water onto my mat and putting the card into the ink.


For the first card, I stamped the wire fence on each side of the card


I then stamped the main image onto the card, and again onto some heavyweight paper so I could colour and cut it out


I edged the card with a Lucky Clover and Black Soot to frame the main image.  I then added a cut out question mark to my final card (a personal touch to send to a friend of mine)


  

For the second card, I stamped a moon onto the background with a darker blue, and edged the card with silver embossing powder


I stamped the bird image separately and coloured and cut it out before sticking it on the card



Stamps Used:

Other items used:
Distress inks in Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch and Black Soot
Versafine Clair in Nocturn and Paradise
Memento in Tuxedo Black
Copic pens
Silver embossing powder
Versamark
Enjoy!



No comments: