Friday, February 25, 2022

Box for storing postcards - by Arwen

 Hi Lovelies ❤

Today, I'm here on the Blog with a new project.

I built a box to store my postcards.




And that's the way, I created it ->

1.) I used cardboard - cutting into matching pieces (one for every side, one for the bottom)




2.) Alfter gluing all pieces together - the blank is ready to processed.




3.) I used acrylic paint for the edges of the box, also for the inside.




4.) Used watercolor paper and paint it with Distress Reinker.




5.) Now it's time to use rubberstamps, to decorate my paper pieces.




6.) I used foam to stick my letters onto the front of my box.




7.) I also used foam for the bottom of my box to make it non-slip.




All stamps, I used for this project:

- Wildflowers Silhouette

- Silhouette Clumps of plants

- Scrabble Alphabet regular size


Other materials:

- Cardboard

- Watercolor paper

- Foam

- Staz on

- Distress Reinker

- Distress Oxide

- Heavy Gesso black

- Multi medium gloss


See ya soon with new projects

xoxo 








No comments: