Monday, February 14, 2022

Fairy Bubble by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone ! 

Today I Am thinking spring thoughts- Here is A fun card-

For this card I Started by spritzing the rubberstamp with spray inks, three colors. I blended them with my finger and then layed the card on top of  the stamp. I used my brayer to roll over the whole thing to make sure it was covered evenly.
It was brighter than I wanted so I spritzed water over the stamp again with out reapplying ink and layed a new card on top. It came out very pale which I was happy with. It gave a barely there print. 
Then I stamped the Christmas ball stamp on the sparkle laminate with staz on ink. Inking just around the edges and a little more. I practiced on scrap paper first to make sure of the inking. I did this twice.
I used a sharpie to fill the line across the top where the neck of the ornament would be. I needed a bubble after all. I stamped the fairy and fussy cut her out. then cut out the bubbles. I made a "mask" to cover the body of the girl and used spray inks to color her wings.

Then I colored her body with alcohol markers.

I stamped the background with more  "bubbles", Spritzed some yellow and speckled egg color on the background, dried it then stuck the first bubble onto the card. for the bubble on top I left the backing on so the the foam tape didn't show and then did the same with the fairy.  Found some fitting words and that was it!
I hope you enjoy!

Stamps Used:
Harlequin diamond background            18920
Grunge circles                     19563
Christmas ball         9234
Kneeling butterfly woman                  2138

Other supplies:
Kaleidacolor ink pad_ Baby powder
Dylusions shimmer spray- Bubblegum pink, pure sunshine, fresh lime
Dylusions spray ink- Vibrant Turquoise,funky fuscia
Distress spray stain- picked raspberry, salvaged patina, shaded lilac
sparkle laminate- may find online
TH small talk verbage stickers
Until next time! stay arty!!


      






No comments: