Monday, February 14, 2022

St Valentine's Day - by Fran

Happy St Valentine's Day everyone!

I don't know if you celebrate it where you are, but we do here in the UK so I thought I would do a Valentine themed card today.



To make the card, first of all I smooshed some pink Distress Inks onto a piece of card.  I dried between layers.


I stamped out the main image, then coloured with pencils and fussy cut it out.


I then stamped two hearts onto the card and painted red with Distress Ink. I stamped two more hearts onto spare card, painted them and cut out the middle of each one. I stuck them onto the hearts on the card with some sticky pads to lift them.


I stuck the main image onto some heart washy tape, then went round the edge of the card with a red pen, then stuck the matt onto the main card.


Finally, when the card was all put together, I painted the raised part of the hearts with glossy accents.



Stamps Used:


Other items used:

Distress Inks in Candied Apple, Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry
Washy Tape
Glossy Accents
Polychromos pencils
Red edging pen





No comments: