Monday, November 29, 2021

Banksy Tags by Fran

Hi everyone! Today I made two tags using Banksy stamps.


 Each tag starts with white card measuring 12.5cm x 6.5cm.  Mark the top of the card at 1cm in and 1cm down, then cut the corners off. I used a thick card that could take a lot of water.

Using brushos in Ost. Blue and Dark Brown with water, I tried to leave an area fairly clear where I knew the face of my stamp would be.  This can be tricky with brushos as you never really know what they will do once sprayed with water, but I used white brushos to lighten the area too.



I coloured in the face and scarf with polychromos pencils.


I added a pearl for the earring


I backed the tag with black card, made a hole and added some matching fibres to finish it off.


With the second tag I used Brushos in White and Black (which actually has lots of different colours in it).  I again tried to leave a clear space for the face of my stamp.


I stamped the image and coloured the flesh parts and used complimentary colours on her dress (picked up the orange in the brushos)


Again I backed the tag with black card, and made a hole and added fibres.




I hope you like the tags.  See you next time!

Stamps Used:

Banksy Wall Lady 20459

I am Banksy's Mother 20448

Other Items Used:

Brushos - White, Ost. Blue, Dark Brown, Grey

Polychromos pencils

White card, black card

Fibres/ribbons



No comments: