Friday, November 12, 2021

Science By Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!

Here is a fun card I did for the blog this week....

The theme is Science, there was a whole lot of fussy cutting with this one but worth it. So I started with a metallic Turquoise card. I used the foundry 3d embossing folder  and then I put some black chalk ink on it and dabbed it with a crumpled paper towel to give it a more distressed metal look. After that was dry, I spritzed some brownish ink on in select places and dabbed it with the same paper towel, just want to pick up some of the excess. 
I then stamped all my "parts" and painted/ colored them in using alcohol markers and  Twinkling H2O's. The DNA strand and Atomic symbol I stamped on acetate. I then put foam tape behind the doctor all over and started sticking the DNA stands on. I stuck him down and started adding all of my other parts to the card. When that was done I taped the main card to the gold metallic card.

I then Took a post card size sheet of acetate and stamped the corona virus stamp four times all over it in red staz on ink. I put double stick tape on the long sides of the acetate, stuck one side down, made a "bump" so its not flat and then stuck the other side down. That way the image stands away from all the others and " floats" above the scene.

 And that is it! A fun card for the times at hand.... or for the health care  person or scientist in the family!
I hope you enjoyed.... Until next time... stay crafty!


Stamps used:
Detail Brain        19696
Chemistry 101     19436
Set of books         19442
Atomic structure   19451
Round bottom flask    19445
DNA strand          19437
Erlenmeyer flask 19444
Corona Virus       20547
Doctor with needle    9174

Other supplies:
Foundry 3D embossing folder TH
Black chalk paint
Brown ink spray
Black and Red Staz on ink
Twinkling H2O's paints
Alcohol ink markers


 


No comments: