Thursday, August 12, 2021

Waste of Make up By Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!

Today on the blog I made a card. Kind of how I feel some days...

So I started with the smoosh technique... I put a few drops of Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide reinker on a glass mat, spritzed with water and dabbed it up with my card stock. That is my background. I then took the Twisted stencil, and sponged black versaclaire ink on for  the curly background.


I then stamped my image three times and cut out the different pieces. I wanted to Raise them up for a very dimensional look.

I colored all the parts with alcohol markers after cutting them all out.
I put the parts together with foam tape so it is very dimensional and then glued them onto the background along with the saying.


I cut the cardstock in layers to compliment and called it done.
Hope you enjoyed my bit of dark humor...until next time friends !!
Stay crafty!!


Stamps Used:
Head in Hands      9113
Well this day....      3930

Other Products:
Disstress Oxide ink...Frayed Burlap
Versafine black ink pad

ohuhu alcohol ink markers
TH Twisted stencil


No comments: