Monday, August 09, 2021

Princess by Fran

Hi all

Today I have a postcard for you, featuring one of my favourite stamps. 


I made the background by smooshing distress inks in Kitsch Flamingo and Scattered Straw, then blended round the edges in Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marigold.  I then decorated with a stencil and some numbers using Wild Honey and Picked Raspberry distress inks. I'm afraid I don't know where I got the stencil.

  I also added some stars by blending the same distress inks through sequin waste.


I stamped the main image, coloured her with Copic pens, cut her out and stood her on some washi tape.


My printer wasn't working so I had to hand write the sentiment on white card, which I then cut out and scribbled round in black fine liner.  


After adding some triangle banners at the top and some stitching lines at the edge, it was finished.  I hope you like it! 


Stamps Used:

19536  Girl in Princess Costume

19659 Numbers Set

19643 Sawtooth Stitching Lines 

19043 Triangle Banner

Other Items used:

Distress inks in Scattered Straw, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade,  and Wild Honey.

Versafine Clair in in Purple Delight

Stencil and sequin waste

Washi tape

White card and black fine liner



1 comment:

Sande said...

This is just adorable and I love the colors that you used. Girly but not overly girly. The sentiment rings so true. I am a "clapper" lol.