Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Banksy wasn't here

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to the blog today ! I have a made a colourful postcard this time and I had t ouse some of the new Banksy inspired stamps. 



and here's how I made it:


First I coloured my paper with Distress Oxide inks by dunking it in the ink and water pools on my craft sheet. I dried in between layers. 


Next I added some random stamping using the same inks plus some grey and black Versafine Clair. 


Next, I went around the edges with black acrylic paint. When that had dried I stamped the words directly on the card and the man on a piece of separate paper. I then cut him out. 


And here is the finished card. I added some washi tape and placed the man in it to ground him. He looks like to be spray painting. I did add some more drips under the words. 
I found the top to be too empty so I added a sentiment, using black ink on white card because I thought some more white would be good. And that finished it off. 



I used the following stamps:




Thank you for stopping by today. 




1 comment:

Robbin said...

My name is Davies, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
Text (407) 777-4240
I just said I should share my own story here
Thank you