Sunday, August 15, 2021

Quarantine Life

 I am REALLY glad to be moving back to a normal life BUT I am also nervous that we could be taking steps back...not because of the people but because of the leaders.  My card today is based on those feelings.


Stamps used:  Doodle Triangles, Whimsical Kids in Futuristic Hats, Quarantine Life.


The background is of course a gelli printed piece of love using Dina Wakley acrylic paint and stamped with some doodled triangles.


This FAB washi is a DeeDee Catron original from Um Wow Studios and it is the perfect anchor for the kids!


The sentiment is stamped on a scrap bit of the background and blend perfectly!


I had a lot of fun creating this one even though I DO NOT want to go back to QUARANTINE LIFE!

Are  you getting back to normal in your neck of the woods???

Until next time...get inky!



No comments: