Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Mark Maker

 Hi Everyone, 

I am back ! After 6 months without, I really missed the quirky, fun images of VivaLasVegaStamps! so I am really happy that I can contribute to the blog again ! For my first project I have made a postcard. Postcards are great because their size is not too intimidating and yet there is plenty of room to enjoy yourself. 




I made the background with an UmWow Studio (Hexagon) stencil, acrylic paint and a gelli plate. I added stamping and heat embossing. The main image was coloured with watercolour markers. 

I have used the following stamps:

Rest materials:
Amsterdam Acrylics
Gelli Arts Gelli plate 6 x 6 
Versafine and Archival inks
Watercolour markers
White embossingpowder

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




2 comments:

Riet Harikini said...

Hi Corrie, love this card and love the policeman.

❤ soso ❤ said...

You most have YouTube.. I love your art