Monday, July 12, 2021

Time Travelers by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!!

Here is a card I made for this weeks blog...

For this card I started out with Brushos... they are small jars of concentrated pigment powders that you add water to on the paper. I love them so much. I used Three colors  to get the background I wanted. Sprinkle on where you want color, mist with water and let dry. Then I stamped the French text in pine cone Versaclair.  I then stamped the men in balloon with Kaleidacolor ink in Cappuccino delight. I went on to stamp the nested gears in distress ink Scattered Straw on three corners. 

I then stamped the stars using the Cappuccino  delight . I stamped the clock face on acetate and used some alcohol ink in cappuccino to give it a smoky look. Stamped the two men and fussy cut, and then used my computer to make the words ,inking them in the color scheme.
I used foam tape to stick the men on for dimension, taped the other items in place and then cut my layer cards. I inked the edges of the art card in black before taping it all together.
And that is my card for this time... I hope you enjoy it!! Until next time!!  Keep creating...


Stamps used:
Stars     19291
Sitting man   16282
Businessman Silhouette    19418
Nesting Gears 2    18077
Men in balloon basket     19002
French writing   20646
Clock Face     19468

Other Supplies:
Brushos pigments... lt. brown, dk. brown , Gamboge
Disstress ink...Scattered Straw
Kaleidacolor ink...Cappuccino Delight
Black Staz-on ink
Versaclair inks: Nocturne and Pine Cone
words printed on computer



No comments: