Monday, July 26, 2021

Be Adorable! by Fran

Hello everyone!

Today I made a tag with some very sensible advice on it!


 First I made my tag and inked it by splodging distress inks in Seedless Preserves and Faded Jeans with water




I then stamped my background sentiment in a colour that matched but wouldn't be too overpowering


I then stamped my lady in another matching colour and cut her out - also cutting out the bits between her bent arm and her back, so the background would show through



I added some washi tape on one side for a bit of texture and interest


And finished off by going round the edge of the tag with Faded Jeans Distress Ink and stapling some fibres and ribbon to the top


Hope you like it!  See you next time :)

Stamps Used

 Be Adorable 19038

Beautiful Lady Retro Looking Up 8280

Other Items Used

Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves and Faded Jeans

Versafine Clair inks in Purple Delight and Medieval Blue

Washi tape

Ribbons and Fibres

Stapler



1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Fab work, Fran! x