Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Shit ► Majo


Hello, my friends!

We have Mail Art Mondays, this time I decided to make it a Tuesday …. And no, I’m not “stalking” Tera!




How would you feel standing on bombs? Yep, just the way my ole Einstein feels …

I started by stamping him on my envelope and masked the image. I applied distress ink in Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass, leaving out the address label. I stamped the flowers and the bombs on top and colored the flowers with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.

I added the word (His feelings) on the protest sign and some sentiments on the background for more texture. A postage stamp finished my envelope.








 
I have used the following stamps:

Hellooooo from set 1480
Sentiment from set 1459
Doodle circles from set 1471
Word from set 1517
Flowers from set 1471
 


Please stay safe, my friends and Happy Crafting ♥



1 comment:

naveen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.