Sunday, March 08, 2020

Wonder??? - A mini Book

hi Everyone..
Holy Shit it is March.. 
what the actual.....
oh but WOOHOO it's SUNDAY....

Amidst all this Corona Virus crap there has been some creating going on.
Today I am sharing a mini book that I made with a single piece of Pattern Paper
I folded cut and folded the piece to make the book and then jumped in with decorating it.

The Viva Las VegaStamps! in this one are pretty subtle but they definitely play their part..







did you spot the stamps amongst the Rubons, stitching, washi tape and stencils...

YEP..
VLVS! used:
Postage – ATC Size (sku: 19931)
Butterfly specimens (sku: 19415)

Other materials:
Used Baby Wipes
Heidi Swapp Magnolia range Pattern Paper
Kinder Kreations Stencils: Which Way Numbers Stencil, Alpha Numeric Stencil
Stabilo All Pencil
Tim Holtz Washi Tape
Kaiser Rubons
Dina Wakely Acrylic paint: Magenta
Stampin Up: Rose ink
Stazon Black Ink
Liquitex Ink: White


Before I leave I just want to apologise for not making any videos recently.
I've started full-time work and still completing my studies so time and enjoyment in art
just isn't happening at the moment. BUT I am still creating.
I've just got to organise myself better..



Live with Respect.
Leanne 
xo



2 comments:

Julie S said...

I love it! You're busy...good luck with your new endeavors.

Leanne J said...

Thank you so much for your kind words Julie. I really appreciate it xo