Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Usual suspect

Hello everyone,

For today's DT post I have made a mini journal page.


And here's how In made it:


I tore a page out of my journal and cut is slightly smaller. I coloured it with Distress Oxide Inks by dunking it in pools of ink and water. Drying in between layers. I then sprayed water over it and dried again. Next I did some stamping in the same colours. 


Next step: Adding some stencilling with an UmWow stencil and white paint. I also drew around the hearts with a white paint pen and added some splatters. 


I thought it needed some black so I added more stamping. That was my background done. 


I stamped this doggie and coloured him with my Copics. I only added shading because I wanted him to be a white dog. 


I adhered him on the page and added some washi tape for him to sit on. The sentiment was added and doodled around. Lastly I glued the page back into my journal. 




I have used the following stamps:

Other materials:

Distress Oxides:
Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmelade, Chrushed Olive and Broken China. 

UmWow stencil : Chunky Heart

Versafine Clair ink. 
Copic Markers 
washi tape

Thank you for stopping by today ! 





No comments: