Friday, March 27, 2020

'HIDE & SEEK World Champion' by Elisa Ablett



Hi everyone,

My turn up on the blog today with my latest project for Viva Las VegaStamps! a fun mixed media tag featuring a couple of the New Release stamps.

To start my project I created a rust effect on my background tag using Rusty Hinge Distress Ink and Chunky Rust Embossing Powder and Walnut Ink. I also smoothed Patina Matte Wax over the textured areas.

I also stamped the Binder Clip and Sasquatch in Versafine Ink in Sepia and Black and coloured the stamps with Dina Wakely Scribble Sticks.



To create the Tree background, I used Mustard Seed Distress Ink on a white cardstock. Then stamped the Tree with no leaves stamp over the top. Next you trim your Tree Background to fit behind the polaroid frame die cut.


Next you assemble your tag by adhering with glue and also 3D foam mounting tape. I printed the funny quote from my computer onto cardstock and glued to my frame.

Here are the links to the shop and products used.

Viva Las VegaStamps Products:-

New release 2020 Stamps


Other Materials:-


Shipping Tag
Polaroid Frame
Rusty Hinge Distress Stain
Finnabair Patina Matte Wax
Emerald Creek/Seth Apter Chunky Rust Embossing Texture Powder
Walnut Ink
Versafine Black Ink
Dina Wakely Scribble Sticks
Mustard Seed Distress Ink Pad

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, make sure you leave some love!

Hugs

Elisa x


No comments: