Thursday, August 22, 2019

Life quotes - Girl series

Hello everyone,
It's Leanne back with another share for August,
Unfortunately I don't have a video prepared this time...
but I do have some process photos.

 I started with two pages out of an old book, which I stitched around.. 
then using the Writing Chevron Stamp. (sku: 19824)
 I stamped with Black Stazon Ink and dusted with Lindy's embossing powder,
then heat set the powder. 
 I repeated the process with the Doodle Circle stamp (sku: 19823)
next I coloured the background by layering Distress Oxides 
randomly smooshed over the page. 

 Now it is time for the feature stamps...
Banksy Girl Floating with Balloons (sku:19421 )
and Banksy Swing Girl (sku: 19425).
I stamped them onto a teabag with Black Stazon Ink
as well as onto the page itself with Distress Oxide ink in Wild Honey,
this adds a little colour underneath the stamped image on the teabag.

Finally some finishing touches. 
I added the teabag stamped image on top of the Wild Honey coloured image. 
Then I added some Tim Holtz ideaology quotes and there we have it. 

These two pieces can be kept together as a series or can be separated 
into two little pieces of awesomeness. 



VLVS! used:

 Writing Chevron Stamp (sku: 19824)
Doodle Circle stamp (sku: 19823)
 Banksy Swing Girl (sku: 19425)

Thank you so very much for joining me on this journey. 

Live with Respect.
Leanne 

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Thanks so much for sharing, this is brilliant!