Monday, August 26, 2019

Mail Art Monday with Cheetarah


Hello lovely people, it's Cheetarah here and it's MONDAY and I'm on the blog today to share with you a Mail Art envelope I have created. 


I started off with stamping this gorgeous stamp by Kaity Paltridge on the envelope with Memento Paris Dusk which is a dark blue. And blocked off a segment for where the address is going to be. All the stamps I used are listed below, by the way. 

Then I went to color the image with Promarkers/alcohol markers. Chose yellow colors to compliment the blue colore that I am going to use around the image. 

Next step I used distress oxides in blue tones to color the rest of the envelope (masked off the main image before doing so) and added water drops & dried it with a heatgun for some texture. 

Next step I stamped some yummy mixed media stamps in blue tones and edged the envelope with distress ink chipped sapphire. 

After I took off the masks I doodled around the edges with a black fine liner and called it done. 

Stamps used: 

Have a wonderful week and until next time!


No comments: