Wednesday, May 22, 2019

What Are You Made Of?

Well...is it sugar and spice and everything nice???  Or is it snips and snails and puppy dog tails????
Michele here and for me I would answer class and SASS and ...  the desire to create art!

I have LOVED using the new release from my good friend Tina Walker.  I just ADORE the look of hand carved stamps and these are oh so good!
I created a home decor piece using Ethos What Are You and Ethos Flowers.


I stamped the flowers on vintage dictionary page.


I added some length the the stems and a bit of color with my Posca paint pens.


All stamping is done with archival ink...my go to for all my stamping!!


So here is the question now...what color frame should I use?  Wood or black??  Let me know what you think.
Can't wait to hear your opinions!!
Until next time, GET INKY!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

black for sure.