Monday, May 20, 2019

Late for Facebook...

Hello, It's me Tera again...

Today, I am here to share another super fun and easy Mail Art Monday 
card and envelope set!


You know I love snarky mail, and this one is just too perfect for so many people...
(Myself included)


Stamps Used:

I started with and A2 envelope and card base. 
I began by stamping my woman with her hands on her face on both the envelope, the card, and on scrap paper. (the scrap paper was to make the mask).

Next I stamped my sentiment on my card base then set this aside. 


Returning to the envelope, I covered my woman with the mask. I also created a mask for the address box from some scrap paper. 

With everything masked off, I began to add my background detail using a Tim Holtz shifter stencil with distress ink. 


When the background was complete, I removed my masks and colored my card and envelope with various alcohol based markers. 


I hope you all like this fun little set!!
Have a wonderful week!!



No comments: