Monday, April 01, 2019

Ignore Reality

Hello Again, 

Happy April Fool's Day and Mail Art Monday!!!






Stamps Used:
Man with Tea Cup
Double Coffee Rings
Doodle Frame
Cow in your face
Deliver To

I started with an A2 Envelope and card base.

I forgot to take pictures until a few steps in, so I hope you understand my description.
I started by inking my man with tea cup (when inking I masked off the head on the stamp). I stamped the body in memento ink. With the body stamped and dried, I masked this area off.

Next, I stamped the cows head in memento black and masked it off too.

On the envelope, I stamped my scalloped boarder "Doodle frame", and deliver to. I masked off the address area with a small block of paper, and masked off my boarder.

(Below you can see all the pieces masked off)


With everything masked off, I used Distress Oxide inks in: mustard seed, fossilized amber, ripe persimmon, and spiced marmalade. The stencils used were the Tim Holtz layering stencils. 


The best part... removing the masks....
And coloring the base pieces.


Now, the finishing touches...
I stamped my coffee ring stamp. I added a few flicks of distress stain inks in black soot, and picket fence. I also added a matching cactus stamp.


Below on my matching card, I added a Tim Holtz snarky sticker.


I hope you all enjoy this set. This was made special for a new friend whom is also a coffee lover as well as a fan of cows. 



How do you drink your coffee? 
Mine is usually 90% milk and sugar with a hint of coffee...
AKA cappuccino, frappes and lattes


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,,  I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address::{Automatictellers@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed ATM cards that  can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:: {Automatictellers@gmail.com}

Visit our Website for more Info: automatictellers.webs.com
®