Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Some people...

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blogpost where today I am sharing an art journal spread with a process video. It was a fairly quick one but I still had some problems getting the background the way I wanted it to look.  In the end I think I was happy with how it turned out.



Click HERE for the video or go via the pic below: 





I have used the following stamps :


Other materials:
Gelli Arts Gelli plate 6 "x6"

Amsterdam Acrylics 
- Napels Yellow Deep
- Quin Rose light
- Azo Orange
- Titanium White

PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylic
- little black dress

Dina Wakley Stencil - Wallpaper
Molotow white paint marker
Black fine liner

Distress Oxide Inks
- Picked Raspberry
- Carved Pumpkin

Archival Inks:
- Watering Can 
- Jet Black

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

Susan Hogan said...

Corrie, that was so inspirational - I love the journalling and totally agree with the sentiment. Thanks for showing us that -learned a lot today!