Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Queen of Hearts ❤ with Elina

Hi!
A new spread is now finished in my small Moleskine art journal:


I'm in love with my new VLVS! 'Alice in Wonderland' stamps! The amount of character and expression is amazing, and I know for sure that they will be in heavy use for various types of projects.

The cool images didn't require too many additional elements, so for the background I just simply built layers of gesso, acrylic paints, gold colour cracle medium, and stamped patterns. One layer I stamped on a piece of tissue paper and adhered it to the page with collage glue; it was an easy way to decorate the layer of stencilled texture paste.

I think the simple color palette was a right choice for this page, and I'm quite happy about it's bit grungy, weather-worn look.

Here are close-ups of the main images:



For this page I used the following VLVS! stamps:

Queen Of Hearts
Mad Hatter
Texture Background
Row of Scribble Circles/Eyes
Smear/Smudge
Rows of Numbers

Wishing you a wonderful week! Hope my art journal page inspires you to take out your favourite stamps :)



1 comment:

by belle said...

This is AMAZING!!