Friday, November 09, 2018

Art Journal Page by Fiona


Hello my VLVS! peeps. Fiona here with you today to share a little art journal page I have created using the awesome rubber from Viva Las Vegastamps!

 I love working in my little mini art journal. It gives me an opportunity to try out new techniques but in a quick and efficient manner. This page came about because I wanted to use this awesome "That's a Horrible Idea" stamp ... me to a T!

 I had the idea that it would work really well with the Vintage Bicycle stamp .... the fact that it was off the end of each page in a follow me sort of way!


I really love this concept. I often don't put that much thought about the meaning behind my art journal pages but in this case the page was created solely around the idea of this follow you blindly concept.

I am really pleased with how it turned out and now I know it's a concept I can use with other substrates.

 Viva Las Vegastamps! used:

Thank you so much for popping in and checking out my art. See you all again soon xx


No comments: