Thursday, November 29, 2018

My dream ► Majo

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my second November post. I made another Christmas card, this time using some of the typical Christmas stamps .... and some others as well.


You might want to scroll down for a funky version of my card?

 I stamped the waybill in addition with the branches on a panel and added some distress ink. 

After stamping the tree on another panel, I traced this image, using a dummy I stamped before to trace the tree on the upper panel and cut it out accordingly.

I used pop dots to glue the two panels together.

I added some wooden stars with a bit of sparkle and the sentiment which is a part of the "This was not my dream" stamp. 

A closer look at the sparkle?




Wanna get a bit funky with your Christmas Cards? Here you go in VERY unusual colors ....


.... and here is the variety I created with the versatile stamps ....


These are the stamps I used:



Thanks so much for visiting!

Happy stamping ♥

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all of them! you are right they are such versatile stamps!

Lindsey said...

Awesome set of cards!

Elina Stromberg said...

Looks amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!