Friday, August 03, 2018

Gone fishin'

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my post for today where I'd like to share a mini art journal spread.


I made this by brayering acrylic paint over the pages. I then used a mini gel printing plate to add the tone on tone flowers. Next I added some stamping and more flowers, this time with white paint . The flowers are a stencil btw. 


I then stamped the girl on the page; I had to colour the birds in with a black marker because it didn't stamp very well. That is the rist of working directly in your journal. Much easier to work on loose pages so you can use a stamping tool.
 I also stamped her on a piece of white paper and cut her and the bird cage and boat out. I adhered this over the stamped image on the page. I added a little colour with pencils. 


The sentiment was stamped as a background stamp but also separate on white paper to use as a titel for the page. I also aded some white splatters and a line around the page. 

I have used the following stamps :



Thank you for stopping by today ! 





1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

It's just perfect, Corrie! Jo x