Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Weird People

Hi Groupies!!!
We are closing in on the end of the summer and I want to know what kind of crafting do you do between now and the start of the holiday season??  Are you Halloween crafting?  Or are you working on your Christmas cards already???
Well I am about to get started on some Halloween crafting BUT first I have a fun card that is not holiday specific to share today.

Sometimes I just stare into my bins of Viva Las VegaStamps! to see what speaks to me and here is what happened.


I started with a piece of watercolor paper, stamped the Clown, masked it and painted over the image with Dina Wakley acrylic paint-cheddar.


With a Stencilgirl stencil and a baby wipe I removed some of the paint.


Then off with the mask.  I colored the image with Prima Colored Pencils.


Stamped the Spend Your Life sentiment and cut it into pieces.  I switched around some of the words to create my own sentiment.
Stamped the Cross Marks Background and Carved X's in the background to finish it up.

Let me know what you are working on!!
Until next time...get inky!!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Cool! Jo x

Tina said...

Awesome!