Monday, July 22, 2013

Mystery Box Challenge! (and some inspiration)

Hello stampers :)

It's CHA week and I've signed up to participate in the Mystery Box challenge via Charity Wings on Wednesday. The line up:


Basically we're given a box of random supplies and have 15 minutes to create a project! So tune in and see what I make.. maybe you'll be lucky enough to WIN my creation! oh goodness! You also win all the stuff IN the box and we're throwing in a stamp or two and some UmWowStudio goodies as part of the prize :). (times are pacific)


As a little inspiration I'm including a set of tags I created recently!

Along with a slew of other supplies I used the Until Further Notice, Be True, Be an Adventurer and Dancing Lady stamps. I also used Gauche Alchemy punchinella, May Arts ribbons, BasicaGrey paper, UmWowStudio chipboard, Tattered Angels Glimmer MIst, Prima flowers, Distress ink, Distress markers, Archival ink, Miracle Tape, and some miscellaneous brads n bits from my stash.

4 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Wow! I'd be afraid to take that challenge! You'll do a superb job though--that I know!

Julie S said...

That really DOES sound like a challenge. Go get 'em! I love the tags BTW.

Tera Callihan said...

looks like fun! good luck, and can't wait to see your creations!

NWFlamingo said...

Well crap... I couldn't get my e-mail to download until I went into the lobby at CHA at 1:30 pm. I saw you in the distance earlier today but lost you. Still planning on coming to the store Thursday.