Thursday, October 25, 2012

Summer Memories

Hi my art friends. I have an awesome ART journal page using a VIVA LAS VEGASTAMP


The stamp is called SURF SHACK.

Here is the stamp

First I stamped the image with clear embossing ink, and then embossed with a green and blue embossing powder.

One of my favorite mediums is watercolor. And i love love love twinking H2Os.
I created a lovely blue,teal and green watercolor background.

Simple eh? But the results are so pretty!

Then I added some journaling doodles using a black pen and a whiteout pen.

For the journaling part I wrote about one of my favorite summer memories.

Swimming in the ocean, watching the dolphins swimming in the distance.

Its fun to let yourself go and remember the moments that feed your soul. AND to find a stamp that helps with that process.

Art on!

ANg

No comments: