Friday, February 23, 2024

Just a bad day by ~*Arwen*~

 Hi Lovelies ❤

Welcome back!

Today I have to share a new flip card.


Some close-ups:




And that's the way, I made it:

1.) First I choose a motif that I want to use. I stamp it with VersaMark and dust it with embossing powder.



2.) I position the stamp in the middle of the card. Embossed - the result is a great purple/gold glitter effect.



3.) I stamp more hearts on my sheet. I embossed these too. Then I add embossing powder randomly. I blow-dry this from the bottom so that the powder doesn't blow off the paper.I then color the entire sheet.



4.) After coloring, I add a few spritzes of shimmer spray and let it dry.



5.) Now that my background is finished, I stamp the same design again, cut it out and color it. Finally, I add a saying.



6.) My map is now almost finished. To make the heart stand out beautifully, I cover it with foam from behind. A little eyelet heart, a pretty crochet border and the flip card is ready.



All stamps, I used:

- Squiggle Heart

- It's just a bad day


other supplies:

- Watercolorpaper

- Cardstock

- Staz on

- VersaMark

- Embossing powder

- handmade watercolors

- crochet border

- eyelet


See ya soon  *mwah*










No comments: