Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Caged by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!

Todays project is an art tag,

For this I started with spraying the background with various colors, drying in-between until I got the blend I wanted.
Then I stamped all of my images and fussy cut them out.
I used  the impresslit die for the wings. I also stamped the cage on acetate once. I then Colored all of images. I used guliding wax on the wings. I wiped it on with my finger. Next I spattered on some brown ink and dried it and then I spattered some white ink. I then took my brown ink pad and inked the edges of the tag all around.
I then assembled all the parts together. I used foam tape on all except acetate cage front. I used a glow in the dark eye from my stash. last I stamped the barbed wire.  I painted the cage stand with metallic watercolor paints. That is all for this fun tag,
Stamps used:
Stamps used:
Bird skull      20559
Standing birdcage     19838
Barbed wire      19513
Human heart by cat kerr        20143

Other supplies;
3D impresslit- wings
Glow in the dark eye
Acetate
Disstress inks:  Shaded lilac, Antique linen, Vintage photo, Speckeled egg, Wilted Violet,Picket fence,
Crackling campfire, Lumberjack plaid.











No comments: