Monday, February 26, 2024

I WISH MY LIFE HAD BACKGROUND MUSIC by FRAN CHALMERS

Hi everyone!

Today I have made a card for you - I hope you like it.


I used a background which I had made on a gel plate ages ago, and added some more colour to brighten it up.  



I then added lots of background stamps to make it more interesting.







I stamped the main image, coloured and fussy cut it out, then added  to the card, along with the sentiment. 


I went round the mat with a thick black pen before mounting onto the card.


Stamps Used:

Fed Up Vintage Lady 19640

Writing and Scribbles Collage 20695

Typeset Scallop 20163

Sky of Stars background 19819

Writing circles background 19567

Dictionary page 19015


Other Items Used:

Distress inks in Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries and Spiced Marmalade

Versafine Clair ink in Nocturn and Red Tulip

Black pen

Kuretake colouring pens




No comments: