Saturday, February 17, 2024

Fishy fun by Cathy N

 Goodmorning all, Cathy here with a fishy postcard for you today.


I started out with a watercolor postcard, and I used a blue distress oxide ink to make the background for my underwater postcard. 


I started with the sand dune to make the sand of the bottom of the sea. I colored them in with copic markers. I stamped the branch with leaves in some random spots on the bottom to look like seaweed.


Next, I stamped the angel fish  and the  striped fish on the background. I then stamped them again on white paper and colored them with copic markers and cut out and glued them where I had stamped them.


But before I glued the fish down, I stamped solid bubbles in the same blue distress ink I made the background from. 


                                                          Stamped Used:

                                                        10759 angel fish 

                                                        10766 solid bubbles

                                                        10767 branch with leaves

                                                        10760 striped fish

                                                        2558 sand dune

No comments: