Monday, July 17, 2023

Moonlight chat By Cathy N

                                   Goodmorning all, Cathy here with a card for you today.
                                                                                 

I started out using some watercolor paper and some new Lavainia Dinkles. They are powered pigment, so if you don't have them, you can use whatever you have on hand. The smaller piece of paper is the one I used for the card. I used the other to sop up the extra color. The second on is much lighter. I set these aside to dry. 

                                                                                      
Next, I stamped 12512 Fairy on moon on some white cardstock and colored with copic markers. Then I fussy cut it out.


I then stamped 19556 Wildflower silhouette on the bottom of the panel I made. After I stamped it I then trimmed the panel, so it was the same size.

The next step I did was using the 3D adhesive paste. If you use this make sure you wash your stencil off right away. It's glue so you don't want that drying on your stencil and ruin the stencil. Wait till it goes clear and you can add the deco foil to it.
                                                              
Lastly, I add the cutout Fairy on moon to the top of the card and glued it to a black card base.

                                                                Stamps used:

                                                         12512 Fairy on moon

                                                         19556 Wildflower silhouette
                                                              
                                                                Other stuff used:

                                                                Watercolor paper
                                                                 Livainia  Dinkles
                                                                 Sizzix 3D adhesive paste
                                                                 Deco foil (purple)
                                                                 Stencil

1 comment:

Aimee said...

What a stunning cad. This is one of my favorite images.