Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Moon Moth by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!

Today I made A tag...I hope you enjoy.

To begin, I used my stamp as a mask.
I then used three distress sprays to put color on.
I removed the stamp and dried the tag, then stamped the moon in the empty space. Then I sprayed more yellow to fill in moon and added a bit of orange.
Next I stamped the moon phase stamp at the top and bottom of the big moon. Then I used a sponge tool to add black ink around the edges of the scene.
Next I stamped the moth twice and cut it out. I also used white ink to stamp over the moon phase I had
stamped in black.

 I then put  some white  re inker on a plastic scrap and ran an old tooth brush in it then flicking white splats onto the tag.

I colored in the moths and attached them to the tag at the edge of the moon. To finish I used a verbiage sticker and that is it!
I hope you enjoyed and got some inspiration! 


 Stamps used:
Moon phase       19543
The Moon   20157
Death head moth    20056

Other supplies:
Distress spray stains- Squeezed lemonade, salvaged patina, Wilted Violet, Spiced Marmalade, Antique linen, Vintage photo, mustard seed

Versa clair- Nocturne
Brillance ink pad and re inker - moonlight white
Gel pens- White and sparkle







No comments: