Monday, July 03, 2023

Gal Pals by Cathy N

 Hello all you VivaLas VegaStamp peeps. Cathy N here with a card I have made for you. 

I started out with this already grungy piece of paper; I stamped it with dark brown distress ink using the Indian head tv test screen. The Gal Pals I used black distress ink. I edged the sides with some brown ink.
Next, I stamped the two vintage ladies on Kraft cardstock and edged that with brown ink. I then picked out some of Tim Holtz ephemera to add to the front of the card. I layered it on blue cardstock and added it to a Kraft card base.

                                                               Stamps Used:

                                                 17192 Indian head tv test screen

                                                 17655 Gal Pals

                                                 17647 two vintage ladies

                                                          Other supplies:
                                                 Kraft cardstock
                                                 ephemera 
                                                 distress inks
                                                 blue cardstock 
                                                 black ink  

No comments: