Monday, December 05, 2022

USE LOTS - by Fran Chalmers

Hello everyone!

Today I have made a postcard for you.


I smooshed some distress inks onto my mat to make the background.


 I then stamped round the edge of the card.


I stamped the main image and coloured her in.


I stamped the sentiment on a piece of card which I had coloured the same as the background, only a little lighter so it would stand out a bit more. I edged it and the main postcard with black.


I stuck the main image on (after going round the edges with a black pen) and stuck the sentiment above.


Stamps Used:

Writing and scribbles Collage 20695

Cellular Fanatic 415

Here's a little make-up tip 17695

Other Items Used:

Distress inks in Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet and Black Soot

Copic pens

Memento black ink (Tuxedo)

Versafine Clair black ink (Nocturn)


See you next time!




No comments: