Monday, December 12, 2022

Santa by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello Everyone!

Here is a card for the season for my blog this time- Enjoy.

I stamped Santa and used distress spray stains to paint him, as well as pearl ex paints. I went for a rather vintage feel for him, hence the the brown coat. after painting, I fussy cut him and used foam tape on the back- love that dimension!

Then I cut the gold and red and gold specked cardstock to size. I stamped the snowflake with versamark ink and then used a fluffy brush to put the mica powder over it. Shimmery blue flakes!
I then Decided on a phrase. I think this Santa just looks a bit tired or irritated, which I love. So I went to my computer and typed up the phrase and printed it out on a shimmer blue vellum to match the flakes.

I then layered it onto red cardstock and then attached to the main card.

And that is all there is to this card. Fun, quick, easy.
Hope you enjoyed, and I hope you have great holidays what ever you celebrate!


Stamps Used:
Santa Claus   20357
Snowflake   12923

Other Supplies:
Distress spray stain: Candied apple, Vintage photo, Weathered wood, tea dye, tattered rose, gathered twigs.

pearl ex watercolor paints
foam tape
Versamark ink pad
Chameleon powder 
cardstock






No comments: