Monday, March 28, 2022

MILLIONAIRE by Fran Chalmers

Hi everyone!

Today I have created this card for you with one of my favourite stamps.


I used a background that I had in my stash, which I made with acrylic paints on a gelli plate.


I added some background stamps, both in black and white ink, to add some texture




 


I also used a diamond stencil with a contrasting colour


I stamped the main image on thick paper, coloured and fussy cut


I mounted the stamp onto the sentiment stamp, which I had stamped on white card and edged with distress ink (I also coloured the word DARLING in purple pencil).  I went round the edges with Black Soot distress ink, and mounted onto a black card blank.  Lastly, I used glossy accent on her sunglasses.


Hope you like it! Here's what I used......

Stamps Used:

Other items used:
Black base card
Memento Ink in Black
Distress inks in Villainous Potion and Black Soot
Copic pens
Harlequin stencil
Polychromos pencils







1 comment:

Linda Web said...

This would be a great Birthday Card! Love it!