Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Banksy wasn't here

 Hello everyone, 

For today's project I have made an art journal spread. 


here's how I made it:


I painted the pages with acrylic paint, making sure to leave some white space. I then added some background stamping using the same paint, white paint and inks. If you do use paint to stamp, make sure to clean your stamps straight away because if it dries you'll have a very hard job removing it. 


Next I stamped Dali and the peace symbol. Because I don't have a decent red ink pad for stamping I had to use the Distress Ink one. These are really not suitable for stamping, especially on acrylic paint. That's why it looks so patchy. I later rectified this by going over the images with a Copic Marker. This is also not a good idea as Copics don't like being used over acrylic. 
I also stamped Dali on a piece of card stock and coloured him with Copics and cut him out. 


Here you can see it all put together. 




I used the following stamps:


I also used:
Acrylic paint
Copic Markers
Versafine Clair ink

Thank you for stopping by today ! 







1 comment:

Linda Web said...

Well we learned a few things here, while enjoying your art! Thanks.